Skip to content
- Peaceful parenting strategies to deal with everyday challenges including transition struggles, tantrums, meltdowns, impulse control, and more.
- Use peaceful communication techniques to connect with your children, listen to them, and get them to cooperate without dramas.
- Learn to manage your emotions and understand what makes it difficult to keep calm and connect in your everyday environment.
- Manage challenging, oppositional, or violent behavior in children and teens.
- Help children recognise and respond to violent, hurtful, and bully situations. Strengthen a child or teen social competence skills to resist negative peer pressure.
- Maternity: Prepare for the social changes in your life when you become a parent.
- Deal with kids’ exposure to violence through technology and popular culture.
- Address the challenges of raising a child in a culture different from your own.