The Everyday Peace Initiative believes that the best way to ensure that children grow up in safe, healthy, and loving environments is to support parents in building and maintaining peaceful homes. We can offer support to families dealing with cases of domestic and structural violence and child uplifts:
- Help with framing and implementing a ‘plan’, according to your own needs, decisions, values, and strengths.
- Support during meetings with Ministry social workers and court hearings.
- Mediation and advocacy.
- Tailored ‘Speaking of Violence Programme’ to manage emotions related to domestic, structural, and institutional violence, and find together strategies to respond to it.
- Peace for families coaching and consultations.
- Managing anger, violence, and conflicts.